Join IPM at AIDS 2018!
Find IPM and our partners at the following sessions—and be sure to visit us in the Global Village at booth 643 for conversation, information and giveaways!
Monday, 23 July, 5-7pm, Elicium 2
International initiatives in prevention intervention
Presenter: Zeda Rosenberg, IPM
Symposium: Biomedical research innovations in the prevention, remission and cure of HIV/AIDS (session code MOSA48)
Organizer: Johnson & Johnson
Wednesday, 25 July, 7-8:30am, G102-103
Prevention solutions for the next generation: Highlighting adolescent research in the NIH HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks and the Adolescent Trials Network
Microbicide Trials Network (MTN) will discuss the planned REACH study to assess safety and adherence of the dapivirine ring among adolescent girls and young women in eastern and southern Africa (session code WESA05).
IPM poster presentations
- WEPEC324. What women want: Branding a new HIV prevention vaginal ring using a user-centric design approach
- THPEC322. Dapivirine vaginal ring-004: Male partner perceptions and experiences
IPM partner poster presentations
- TUPEC296. Modeling the potential impact of the dapivirine ring for HIV prevention
- WEPEC151. Updating communities on ASPIRE and ring studies in Zimbabwe
- THPEC334. A qualitative evaluation of women’s experience receiving drug feedback in MTN-025/HOPE – an HIV prevention open-label trial of the dapivirine vaginal ring
Global Village Activities
Stop by NGO booth 643 to learn about and discuss Woman-centered HIV prevention options, including how promising products like the dapivirine vaginal ring and other methods in development could help women reduce their HIV risk and protect their sexual and reproductive health. The Global Village is open throughout the conference, 23-27 July.