IPM 032 (DREAM)
Protocol Title: A Follow-on Open-Label Trial to Assess Continued Safety of and Adherence to the Dapivirine (25mg) Vaginal Ring-004 in Healthy, HIV-Negative Women
IPM 032 is an open-label follow-on trial to IPM 027 to collect additional safety data and establish adherence to ring use of the dapivirine ring with monthly followed by 3-monthly follow-up visits over 12 months.
Participating Research Centers
- Madibeng Centre for Research, Brits, North-West, South Africa
- Qhakaza Mbokodo, Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Maternal, Adolescent and Child Health, (MatCH), Edendale, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation, Masiphumelele, South Africa
- Ndlovu Medical Centre, Elandsdoorn, Limpopo, South Africa
- MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS, Masaka, Uganda
Publications, presentations or other scientific data
- Nel et al. HIV Incidence and Adherence in DREAM – An Open-Label Trial of Dapivirine Vaginal Ring [oral presentation]. CROI 2018. See abstract.
- Nel et al. HIV-1 Incidence, Adherence to Ring Use and Safety in an Open-label Trial of Dapivirine Vaginal Ring - DREAM [poster presentation]. HIV R4P 2018. See abstract.