Welcome to IPM's Online Media Kit, home to quick links that connect journalists and others to our press statements, key multimedia resources for background information on microbicides and IPM's work, and media highlights. Also learn how to contact experts in the field.
- Devex, "Keeping women alive, healthy and uninfected"
- Scientific American, “New Microbicides Prevent HIV Infection in Women”
- Devex Impact, “Institutions lean on creative financing, partnerships to further disease research”
- GlobalPost, Op-ed by Dr. Zeda Rosenberg and Dr. Paul Stoffels, “Partnering to protect women from HIV”
- Global Health and Diplomacy, (pg. 84), “Partnering to Advance New HIV Prevention Tools for Women”
- Huffington Post Global Motherhood, Op-ed by Dr. Zeda Rosenberg, “Time to Bridge the Gap for Women's Health”
- USAID Impact, Op-ed by Dr. Zeda Rosenberg, “The Promise of MPTs: An Integrated Approach to Women’s Health”
- The Guardian, “New hope for women who need protection from HIV”
- SciDev.net, “Vaginal ring may help reduce HIV infections”
- Daily Nation (Kenya), Op-ed by Dr. Zeda Rosenberg and Elizabeth Mataka, “To curb AIDS, empower women”
- Chicago Defender, “A New Hope for Preventing the Spread of HIV”
Talk to experts in the field
IPM is pleased to provide leading experts in the field for interviews on a variety of topics relating to microbicide research and development, clinical trial activities and HIV prevention. Please get in touch with one of our media contacts listed at left for more information.